The Sequel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Duke Godric Ecaz
Duke Godric Ecaz

House Ecaz Empty House Ecaz

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:16 am
OOC Information:

Name: Mike
Timezone: EST
Knowledge of Dune: Quite a lot
Contact Email/IM:

IC Information:

Name: Duke Godric Ecaz
House/Faction Name: House Ecaz
House/Faction Slogan: Sapere Aude (Dare to know)
Date of Birth/Age: 65
Primary Fief: Ecaz
Noble Title: Duke
Education: Extensive. Holds the equivalent of at least two masters degrees and a handful of associate degrees. Maintains a world class library in his home.
Profession: Gentleman Scholar
Travels: Also extensive. Has traveled far to learn from and experience much of what the Empire has to offer.
Writing Sample:

The stars above were an illusion. Nothing more than a cunning bit of technology to provide the image of a nights sky over any other planet. Godric knew this but he also knew the Ecaz was like no other world in the Empire. The lights represented what could be seen if one could stand on the surface of Ecaz safely, nothing more. Yet they still offered some vague comfort to his troubled mind.

Times were changing rapidly and he tried to fathom the best course to take. True, he was wealthy, highly educated and well placed as a Corinno cousin. That did not however guarantee the future of his heirs or all that he had built here. It was now his lot in life to fathom the future; what would be the wisest course to take so as to build his House to greater heights. It was no small challenge but a small smile crept to his face as he pondered it. There was a great deal of uncertainty in the future to be sure....but he relished the challenge of meeting it head on.

(Ooc: Just a little something I cobbled together. For more you can see anything I've posted at SSS as House Horne or I can give a larger sample here if you prefer. Also, system wont let me post this if I include my email. Have omitted it for the moment.)
Shai-Hulud
Shai-Hulud
Admin
https://thesequel.rpg-board.net

House Ecaz Empty Re: House Ecaz

Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:40 am
Hi Arkayne,

Thanks for applying to join the Sequel. I've spoken to Agamemnon we are happy to have you on board as a House Minor. Once our Discord is up, we will have a chat on your vision for Ecaz and how we can help bring it to life.

As you are aware, House Ecaz starts with the Poisons Special Contract but it actually covers a lot more than just poisons. As the holder of this contract, you will be required to sell Sapho Juice and Poisons common in the Assassins Handbook, and if you like, make up a better name for the Contract. For more background of what is unique to Ecaz I have dropped a link to the relevant wikipage.

http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Ecaz/XD

For any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact a Member of The Directorate.

Thanks, and welcome to the game. I will have your Board up shortly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum